Monday, September 25, 2006

The Lake House – Almost made me vulnerable



After a long time I get to see my old time favorite couple Keanu Reeves and Sandra block in the new love story The Lake House to my knowledge the story is impossible to happen but after you finish watching it you really don’t care about it. The plot: A lonely doctor (Bullock) who once occupied an unusual lakeside home begins exchanging love letters with its newest resident, a frustrated architect (Reeves). They must try to unravel the mystery behind their extraordinary romance before it's too late.


Hmm I kinda asked too many questions when I watched it. i will regret writing this!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried watching Lake House three times... can't help it but i fell asleep everytime and wakes up to a black screen. I just don't get, I myself being a fan of both Sandra/Reeves.

Zero said...

it's a bit difficult to understand the plot, if you're not very much into it. "The Butterfly Effect" is something similar...