Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Do I exist?

It’s funny to think this way but I just can’t help but to think that I am no use to this place. This place doesn’t seem to notice me, well not like before. I am so faded and bored. Sick of the work I do over and over nothing new nothing exciting. No new projects. Isolated from others. It’s all big mess. I know what to do and I am always two steps ahead of my work and there is no one else to take over my work. I can see others busy with new projects and plans but me I am just sitting here looking at the screen monitoring some process and writing my blog. I asked for more challengers and I got none. Sick of this game. Sometimes it’s cool to be unnoticed but it things change. Any ways I think it’s time for the new kids to come forward. I need a break. Feels almost like a ghost. I need a big break and go some where clear my head. Hmmm!

8 comments:

Inash said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Inash said...

Hey bro. I can feel you. It's a phase we all go through sometimes. It'll pass. Just be optimistic and indulge in the situation.

Rameses IV said...

thanks man deep inside i know that but u know sometimes the situation is so shity u just want to disapper.

Vampire MV said...

WELCOME TO MY CROWD MAN!!! NO HUMANS KNOW THAT WE EXIST...

WE CAN GOTO A (BLOOD) COFFEE SOMETIME.

Sub Corpus said...

bro
yeah ... as inn said ... its just a phase ... it'll pass ...
it may be a indication of pre-mature mid-life crisis ... u'll get used to it ...
just be urself, bro ...
inn ::
ur fav phrase 4 d week is ...
"indulge in the situation" tha ? hehe ...
peace ...

Sub Corpus said...

this comment is not related to this post ...
but just wanted 2 tell u ...
pink floyd is gud ...
dark side of the moon kicks ass ...
kingdom come rocks ...
peace ...

EyThiMeeThi said...

dude come with me.. ill show u some woek.. we both can figure something out and may be we both will be able to know new things from each other kekekeke. :)

i understand how u would feel with those robotic friends u got. :S

Rameses IV said...

i just need some time out. or maybe a new J