Sunday, August 27, 2006

Little Kid you are on!

My little nephew who is six years old. Challenged me for a BeyBlade match and the winner gets 110000 MRF, hehehe and he is the one who is going to give the amount that’s what he said. Little kid with so much confident since he beat me yesterday on a friendly match of BeyBlade, and now my sister , her boy friend , sister in law and a cousin has joined the tournament since the price is high. Aha ha ha so much pressure at house, he got up early today 5:30 and got his gear and started training for the tournament. Oh JUMAN u are going to get it. I am going to get my own new BeyBlade. :-D KIDS. Hehehehe! Boy he is nervous now. You guys should have seen his face when we said ok we are going to beat you and get the money. Ehehehehe He even pretended calling the bank talking them to convince me that it’s not possible to give that kind of huge money at once. Ha ha ha. Man boy oh boy this will be fun. I hope I win. :-s [gulp]!

4 comments:

pixelpixie said...

ooooooooooh sounds fun!!! gud luck! kids are great with those. 3,2,1.. let it rip!!!:P

Rameses IV said...

yeah hehe its a fun tournament at home.

Vampire MV said...

u being a kid as usual dho, hehe, i'm much younger than u so it makes me u'r lil bro in the game... i'll cheer for u... let's beeeetem. throw the axes at em...

Rameses IV said...

:-s oh man but i wont share the money