Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Yet a choice / wash me


Every time when I want it I feel the same and every time when I get it, it’s the same. Yet I must have it. I feel my heart pumping black Cole. Every time I breathe I feel the smoke, the ashes of my burning body I am so doomed yet so absorbing. My name is carved some where down the deep agony, yet sense deserve it , yet living amount the people who would hang me. IF huh if only they new. Still I know. I have a choice but I feel so weak for whispers. The voice of fiend. F**K. Wash me. Yet another sunrise. Huh. Please make it hasty. Huh must be hmmmmmmmmmmmm changing!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Solid Silver Wallet Pen
This fine specimen could make a great gift for retro users. Designed to fit into the fold of most men's wallets, the Wallet Pen is handmade of solid sterling silver and features a standard mini ballpoint ...
Don Jr

If you have a minute, go see my employment work at home job related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.

Anonymous said...

Help god