Sunday, September 18, 2005

Must have all of them need a little help

Help me make up my mind these are the stuff i want to buy.Electric guitar or PSP or lots of lots of Action Figures or etc.Oh man. I need a new guitar the old one is Arr hmm Ahhh OLD yeah and game Fancy potable ahhhhhhhhh and my collection and etc ahhh I have to think about etc(s).Must have all of them, but Garrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Hehhee I think I will buy all. Huh
Ok main priority
Guitar and lots of lots of Action Figures hmmmmmmmmmmm.oh yeah PSP tooo Err Lets See. But glam says I can choose only one. DUH! but there is more. oh man
i think i will call a friend or maybe 50 50 choice DUH

3 comments:

glam said...

u can buy all u want. its best to do what ur heart desires

nemesis said...

Yeah right u say it but u dont mean it dho dho dho

Universal Mind said...

no need to buy PSP. visit http://life-circle.blogspot.com u will find it there much cheaper